Knowing that hair journeys have ups and downs, detours and serious crashes, Nissi Naturals has put together a wonderful hair kit that will make things easier for the Naturalista to manage and maintain their hair; after all, it’s all about how one is determined to embrace their natural beauty and make things work.
When natural hair frustrations get on your very last nerve, do not give up easily; we have come up with the Nissi Naturals Moisture Retention Hair Kit that has become the love of many of our natural hair customers.
Small Rejuvenation Kit includes 4 oz Bendera Deep Protein Treatment, Clarifying Shampoo Bar, 4 oz SheaFlax Cream, and 4 oz Shea Cream.
Deluxe Rejuvenation Kit includes 8 oz Bendera Deep Protein Treatment, Clarifying Shampoo Bar, 8 oz SheaFlax Cream, 8 oz Shea Cream, 8 oz HairGro Oil, and Spray Bottle.
Nissi Hair Moisture Retention Regiment:
Natural kinky, curly, coily hair is made up of protein and moisture though moisture rapidly evaporates leaving your hair very dry, brittle and difficult to manage. As part of your daily hair management routine, it is very important that you to add moisture and protein regularly in order to regain the super softness and manageability of your natural hair.
Nissi Naturals has a combination of products here that will get your hair soft and manageable within 6 weeks of continuous usage.
Product 1: Bendera Deep Protein Treatment
Product 2: Clarifying Shampoo Bar,
Product 3: Glycerin (Vegetable is best)*
Product 4: SheaFlax Cream,
Product 5: Hair Gro Oil (You can use Jamaican Castor Oil)*included with deluxe kit
Product 6: Shea Cream
Product 7: Hot OIl treatment*
Product 8: Flexflax Gel (optional – for those that love to have enhanced curls)*
Accessory 1. Spray bottle (to spritz your hair)
Accessory 2. Plastic cap*
Accessory 3. Micro fiber towel or an old t-shirt.*
*Not included in the hair kit listed here
Our suggested natural hair management routine is listed below:
- Partition hair into sections, secure the sections with elastic hair bands/craw clips and spray it with warm water
- Apply Bendera Deep Treatment while detangling and twisting each hair section and cover with a plastic cap for at least two hours
- Wash out the deep treatment with the Clarifying Shampoo Bar, then apply a palmful of vegetable glycerin while your hair is still dripping wet, then massage it into the hair strands
- Put your hair back into sections then secure it with hair bands/craw clips
- Wrap a micro fiber towel/old t-shirt onto your hair for 5 minutes to trap dripping water
- Apply a generous amount of SheaFlax Cream to your damp hair using clasped palm of your hands (like praying hands) until every hair strand is covered
- Finish off with Shea Cream or Hair Gro oil to seal in the moisture that is greatly needed for softness and manageability.
- Then style as desired – For children, it is best to keep their hair in twists, cornrows or braids (without extensions for easy moisturization), restyling as and when needed.
- Partition hair into sections, secure the sections with elastic hair bands/craw clips and spray it with warm water.
- Shampoo hair with the Conditioning Shampoo Bar.
- Apply warm Hot Oil Treatment to each section while detangling then twist each section and cover with a plastic cap for at least one hour.
- Rinse out excess oils (optional - you can leave all the oils in)
- Apply some Sheaflax cream to your damp hair then lock in all that moisture with Shea Cream.
- Style as desired.
- Moisturise hair daily with the All Purpose hair spray and a little -Sheaflax cream whenever hair feels dry.
- Always sleep with a satin bonnet or on a satin pillow case.
- Always divide hair into two or more sections put it into twists, bantu knots, or with elastic bands before bedtime because kinky, curly coily hair is clingy and will tangle while you sleep.
The combination of the weekly Bendera Deep Treatment (protein) and the bi-weekly Hot Oil (moisture) Treatment are tried and tested routines that will work for you. They will leave your hair feeling velvety and manageable, which is the dream of every person who desires to maintain their kinky, curly, coily hair.